International Patient Process: A Walk Through
Our dentists will call you and assess your teeth and gums using Zoom, Skype, and Email. After that, we can develop a preliminary treatment plan, and you can arrange to come see us. When necessary, our staff will pick you up from the airport, shuttle you to your hotel, and then drop you at our dental clinic. After your arrival, we discuss your travel alternatives based on the treatment plan for you and your family members or guests that accompany you.
- Online chat
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp call or text to:
+91 89391 11172
- Upon contact, our doctors will review your requirements and reach out to you in order to ensure they have a clear understanding of your case. A telephone or video call may be arranged at a time of your convenience to ensure absolute clarity. This will also allow us to give you an accurate estimate of treatment time and costs.
- Upon agreement of the treatment procedure along with discussion of the costs and fees, we will proceed to the next step.
- Here we can identify convenient dates for your treatment, following which you will need to obtain an Indian medical visa as well as book flights to the Chennai International Airport (Airport Code: MAA). Comprehensive and detailed information regarding the Indian Medical Visa as well as guidelines on obtaining one can be found at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
- We can also assist you with booking accommodation with some of our hotel partners at lower pre-negotiated rates.
- Upon your arrival in Chennai, our hospitality manager will meet you and any accompanying friends/family at the airport and transfer you to your accommodation. Any requirements you may have or any information you might require will be addressed by our hospitality manager.
- We will also provide you with several other services while you are here including:
2.1 Complimentary transfers between the airport and your accommodation (both ways).
2.2 A local mobile phone number so you can contact local establishments easily with internet access while you are on the move in India.
- Once you arrive at our clinic, we will perform a comprehensive clinical evaluation and finalize your treatment plan. Our doctors are very experienced and will explain the options available very systematically. Our staff will ensure you receive the utmost comfort and care during all your treatment stages.
- The duration of the treatment will vary on a case to case basis. In your time outside of treatment, we invite you to explore and experience all that the city has to offer (while following your doctor’s guidelines of course!)
- After completing your treatment, our manager will guide you to the airport on your date of departure so you may safely travel home with your new set of pristine teeth!
As the saying goes ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’, guests are our Gods in India.
Chennai is the cultural hub of the west and is often considered as the gateway to the south of India. It houses the Tamil film industry, a scenic coastline with amazing tropical beaches, amazing foods and was even named the “hottest” city by the BBC. In 2017, UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UCCN) listed chennai for its diverse and rich musical tradition.
Chennai attracts 40% of India’s medical tourists and is much sought after due to its reasonable treatment costs, no. of multispeciality hospitals, and short waiting period.
This is your best chance to visit one of the most iconic cities in India with a rich cultural heritage, history and beaches.
The below is simply a foretaste to your discovery of Chennai.
Chennai is also home to colonial reminders. Some outstanding architecture includes the Fort St. George, the first English fortress in India. Chennai has its own version of the white house called Ripon Building built in honour of Lord Ripon. It currently houses the office of the Greater Chennai Corporation. This building makes for great pictures. The high court in Chennai is another beautiful building built in the Indo Sarcenic style of architecture and has magnificent painted ceilings and stained glass doors.
Chennai’s religious places are some of the world’s famous heritage structures. The Kapaleeswarar Temple, located in Mylapore, dedicated to Lord Shiva was built in the 7th Century and boasts breath-taking Dravidian-style architecture. The Santhome Basilica is well worth a trip for any visitor to Chennai. It houses the final resting place of one of Jesus’s 12 apostles, St. Thomas. A museum attached to it houses his bone and fingerprint and other antiquities surrounding his assassination. The Madras Synagogue near Mint Street holds the last traces of Jewish presence in Chennai. The Jewish Cemetery is worth a visit for its interesting stories. The Mughals also left their indelible mark on Chennai through the Nawab of Arcot. Locally known as Big Mosque in Triplicane is his gift. It is completely granite without the use of wood or iron.
The answer is always coffee in Chennai. Begin your day with filter coffee in Chennai. Have a crisp masala dosai with its accompanying South Indian dips for breakfast. At lunch time, the aroma of delectable biryanis also known as food of the Gods will summon you. Our recommendation is to succumb and take a stroll in the evening in the beach with some “sundal” or seasoned chick peas in hand. If local favourites might not be your flavour, the city is well equipped with world cuisines and all your favourite international fast food brands for when hunger strikes.
Shop till you drop is not just a quote when in Chennai. A variety of malls such as Phoenix Market city, VR Mall, Express Avenue etc., house every conceivable international brand in merchandise , food, cineplexes and entertainment zones. To get the complete local flavour try the shopping streets such as Ranganathan Street and Cotton Street for unbelievable deals .
Things to do
Chennai offers everyone plenty of fun activities. A city known for its beaches and the second longest beach in the world Marina is perfect for walking, balloon shooting, eating fresh catch and bajjis(fried vegetable snack), horse riding and simply dipping into the ocean. The backwaters at Muttukadu, offers some spectacular boating. If you are a book lover, head to the Anna Centenary Library, a reader’s paradise for some quiet time.
The East Coast Road originally denoted the coastal stretch between Chennai and Pondicherry. It holds some very interesting sights along the way namely the Crocodile bank, Dakshinachitra , Mahabalipuram and activities such as surfing, boating, go karting etc. Take a one day trip to experience this beautiful beach highway stretch.
I would like to thank Dr Prem's entire team for the great service. I went to Apollo Dental OMR based on online reviews where I met Dr Prem Alex Lawrence for implant & ortho consultation. He was answering my queries with patience and explained everything to me step by step. I was treated with 100% care like a family member. Treatment was awesome with no pain and fear. I highly recommend Prem sir for All-On-4 implant treatment. For ortho, Dr.Janani initially started my braces treatment without any delay and Dr.Sakthivel took care of my monthly appointment and instructed me exactly what needs to be done. Whenever I approached the doubts they spent enough time to explain and made me feel very comfortable. Big thanks to both of you. You made my smile more beautiful with the confidence to face the world. Member staff made sure to follow up the day after every treatment .The clinic is very well sanitized and well maintained with covid protocols. Thank you so much Dr. Prem and team for your valuable service even during the pandemic when everyone had difficult times. It showed the level of care you have for your patients!
I happened to be referred to Apollo Dental OMR for my dental treatment by my close friends and well wishers. My first interaction was with Dr Janani who was very calm and friendly. Initially I was hesitant to undergo sedation but after discussing with Dr Prem and team I was reassured about its positives. They have an experienced anesthetist for sedation who monitored the procedure throughout. Dr Prem is very friendly and sincere. He is one of the best implantologist in chennai. Dr Prem Alex is specialist in All-On-4 and All-On-6 implantation. Overall, my experience was very good with Apollo Dental OMR. I will suggest this clinic to all my friends for any kind of dental issues.
My recent experience with Dr Prem at Apollo Dental OMR was wonderful. I went to the clinic based on the reviews online but wasn't sure until I got my broken braces fixed. I got an early and immediate appointment, there were very reasonable fee charges. The staff were very friendly and caring professionals. Good follow up calls after the treatment it showed they care even after the treatment. Very grateful that I found them and would personally recommend them.
My experience at Apollo Dental OMR has been excellent. I am 50 years old with diabetes and my case was unique and challenging. However the doctors and nurses showed their professionalism when it came to my treatment and I am very satisfied with the All-On-6 implants. All the staff here were very kind and caring to me. Dr. Prem Alex Lawrence was very skilled and handled my case very well.
Let's start working!
Vinayagam Avenue, Okkiyam, Thoraipakkam, OMR, Chennai – 600097
House of Hiranandani Unit #2 & 3, Gateway House, 5/63, OMR, Egattur Village, Thalambur Post, Chennai-600130