All On 6 Dental Implants Cost in India
The arch can be restored in the most natural way with the help of All-On-6 Dental Implants. These implants provide the prosthesis with total anchoring, support, and look of naturalness. These numerous implants enable us to achieve the most aesthetically pleasing results and rapidly restore oral function and appearance.
All-On-6 Dental Implants
All of a patient’s teeth can be replaced with dental implants thanks to the All-On-6 procedure. An All-On-6 surgery is more time-consuming and sophisticated than an All-On-4 implant procedure, but it offers patients with fewer missing teeth higher stability and more strength. A secure prosthetic dental arch is used in conjunction with six surgical implants that are positioned on the upper and lower jaws. Patients with low bone density and severely decaying or broken teeth are suitable candidates for this surgery.
What is a All on 6 dental implants?
The Next Generation Treatment And System Unique To All-On-6 Providers
Many patients are missing half of their teeth when they first visit, or they have weak teeth in general, which makes it difficult for them to chew food and affects their appearance. Our physician suggests a complete mouth dental implant, followed by prosthetic teeth fitted on to them, to enable patients enjoy their food and keep a healthy lifestyle.
What are All-On-6 Implants?
All-on-6 delivers the same exceptional advantages as All-on-4, but with a key distinction. All-on-6, which involves surgically placing 6 implants in the upper and lower jaws rather than four, may be judged to be a better alternative in unique circumstances or based on the unique requirements of a particular patient.
The All-on-6 procedure is an option for oral surgeons since it can give some patients even more strength and stability. It can be decided that the patient would benefit more from the extra two implants in an All-on-6 operation than an All-on-4 procedure, depending on the state of the mouth, gums, and jawbone.
Enhanced Jaw Support
The All-on-6 system’s additional two implants stimulate the jawbone further, enhancing its long-term defense against the loss of bone density. This technique can give the patient further comfort and peace of mind that their replacement teeth will remain stable and secure for many years to come in cases where bone density loss is thought to be of higher concern.
- There is a good likelihood that the underlying bone will also begin to deteriorate once you begin losing your natural teeth and if you do not replace them. In the absence of tooth structure, the bone tends to resorb as it loses its purpose.
- Diabetes and other systemic diseases can accelerate bone resorption. A denture would not receive enough support from the underlying bone in such circumstances.
- You can support and use all 28 teeth with the aid of the All on 6 implant system.
- The anatomical location for positioning the implants is established utilizing modern scanning techniques depending on the amount of bone.
- You may need 6 implants each arch, depending on how much bone is present.
- Following that, implant surgery is used to carry out the chosen treatment in your oral structure. The implants are kept safe and are given time to osseointegrate. After the wound has healed, digital impressions are made in order to build the entire prosthesis.
Who needs an All-On-6 implant?
How does the procedure work?
Advantages And Benefits Of All-On-6 Implants:
All On 6 Dental Implants Cost in India
|Completed in ONE DAY*
|Nobel Biocare Implants
|Fixed Hybrid Prostheses Denture
|Total Stage 1 **
|Usually After 6 – 9 Months
|Ceramic Bridge With Titanium Bar
|You Can Choose One Of The Above Options After Consulting With Our Doctor.
|+ The Conversion Rate From Inr To Your Home Currency Is Based On The Present Currency Value. It’s Subject To Change (Higher/lower) Depending On The Forex Rates At The Time Of Payment*Terms and Conditions Apply
For Applicable Candidates Only
Price indicated for All On 6 is PER JAW only
** The above mentioned Estimate is inclusive of :
1. Initial consultation.
2. Specialist consultation.
3. Pre-operative investigations such as-
– Study models
– Clinical photographs
4. Anesthetic evaluation.
5. Prosthetic phase – Bridge fabrication phase – this may include face-bow transfer
6. Oral prophylaxis.
ALL-On-6 Implants FAQs
To firmly hold your dentures in place, All-On-6 dental implants use six titanium implants on both the lower and upper jaw. The highest degrees of comfort and extra strength can be obtained using this technique.
In All-On-Six, each jaw may have between 12 and 14 teeth. The purpose of the procedure is to reestablish the natural function and appearance that tooth loss has taken away. Our highly skilled team of implant surgeons accordingly determines the ideal amount of teeth needed for it.
- Hybrid prosthesis- It is one of the most traditional ways of fabricating All-On-6 prostheses. The titanium framework with an acrylic wrap-around has been successfully used for many years as a budget-friendly option. It is resilient, easily repaired, readily cleaned, and polished if stained.
- Smart Composite Hybrid Prosthesis – It is a combination of milled CO/CR and Milled Monolithic Composite. It is metal bonded to a resilient hybrid composite. It is Strong, rigid, highly polishable, and can be repaired in the mouth. Less likely to chip as compared to acrylic options. Lightweight compared to Zirconia. Very durable but not when compared to full zirconia.
- Monolithic Zirconia Screw Retained Full Arch Prosthesis – This is one of the most esthetic and durable restorations ( least likely to chip) for the edentulous patient seeking an implant-retained solution. They exhibit a flexural strength of up to 1200 MPa, which delivers a restoration that feels almost like your natural teeth. This is a great combination of strength and cosmetics but is definitely heavy.
- PMMA/PEEK- These offer as an alternative to zirconia, their supreme advantage is higher aesthetics and light-weighted.
- Porcelain fused to metal prosthesis – It is a good option for cases with minimal bone loss. It is composed of milled cobalt-chromium metal with a layer of ceramic above it. It is budget-friendly and has average aesthetics.
- Local Anesthesia
- Conscious Sedation/ Laughing Gas
- IV Sedation
- General Anesthesia- Daycare Procedure
Postoperative pain is taken care of by analgesic and antiinflammatory which are prescribed the dentist after surgery
A single jaw’s worth of dental implants can be placed in roughly a day, with a 2-hour typical procedure time. The same day or the following day can be used to set temporary teeth. However, after three months, when the implants have fully osseointegrated with the bone, permanent teeth are fixed.
Every smile is different, and All on 6 dental implants in India cost differently too. The cost of All-on-6 is largely determined by the experience of the dental surgeon doing the procedure, the brand of dental implants you select, the necessary treatment steps, and the location where the procedure is performed.
The cost of All on 6 varies by nation and can range from INR 1,40,000 to INR 3,60,000. However, the typical cost of All-on-6 dental implants in India is far lower than it is in other nations, ranging from USD 1,679 to USD 4,316. There are numerous implant brands and tooth varieties available at various price points. The 14 teeth and 6 implants that make up All on 6 are combined.
Nobel Biocare/Straumann dental implants are considered as the gold standards in the field of dental implantology. We procure the best materials from highly reputed brands like:
Different brands offer a different warranty, ranging from 10 years to 15years to even a lifetime. At Cosmodent India we provide all brands under one roof, from the most luxurious brands to economic dental ones. So, you have a broad spectrum of options to choose from.
The most skilled group of dental surgeons can be found at Cosmodent India, which is managed by one of the top implantologists in the nation, Dr. Prem Alex Lawrence. Our core group of doctors and knowledgeable assistants are committed to giving you the finest possible experience. In our dental office, Cosmodent India uses the most cutting-edge technologies, from CBCT digital imaging to CAD-CAM in-house prosthesis building. To effectively put implants, we use equipment and drills of the highest caliber. The entire cost of an All-on-6 dental treatment procedure at Cosmodent India is around 50 to 60% less than what you may pay in Europe, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Canada, or the United States. Cosmodent India offers top grade treatment methods at astonishingly affordable pricing. You can view some of our accomplishments.
Dental implants, either All On 4 or All On 6, are the best long-term options for those who have lost several teeth and want to restore their smile. You won’t need much time to get used to the adjustments or recuperation process, and you’ll soon forget that you have implants at all. However, a key component of successful implants is selecting the appropriate procedure. Each person has a unique face structure and bone density. There are several variations and permutations that your dentist will use to advise you on the most appropriate dental implant approach.
Properly maintained Dental implants that may be placed in just six visits can last a lifetime. However, the warranties for various implant systems vary. The lifetime warranties offered by STRAUMANN & NOBEL and other brands range from 10 to 15 years. At Cosmodent India, we offer our patients Original Barcoded dental implants together with a guarantee letter.
Just like your natural teeth, All on 6 requires maintenance. Gum health is maintained by using a water-flosser or water pick frequently and brushing twice a day. It’s also suggested to visit a dentist office once a year for a checkup, x-ray, and cleaning.
Doctorprem (Previously Gold Dental)
Let's start working!
Vinayagam Avenue, Okkiyam, Thoraipakkam, OMR, Chennai – 600097
House of Hiranandani Unit #2 & 3, Gateway House, 5/63, OMR, Egattur Village, Thalambur Post, Chennai-600130